Policy of direct sale at the retail stores
POLICY OF DIRECT SALE AT THE RETAIL STORES
(For Customers who buy retail products directly at Venesa's points of sales)
Venesa Co., Ltd. thank you for your love and trust for our products. In order to best serve our customers, we publish and apply a specific sales policy for products purchased and sold at retail stores/centers as follows:
- Delivery of products/goods.
- Customers are advised to check the products before receiving including purchase information, sales invoice and product quantity. Customers are not allowed to open, peel off product’s stamps and labels.
- When receiving the goods, the Customer agrees to have been consulted, understood and received full information and documents about the product.
- Payment: Customers can choose the following payment methods:
- Instant payment of 100% of the value at the time of purchase by cash or bank transfer/swipe card.
- Pay 100% of the value at the time of purchase by a combination of one or all of the following methods: (i) Cash payment; (ii) Bank transfer/swipe card.
- Exchange/return products
- Customers are not alow to return purchased products.
- Handling cases:
Customers want to exchange
Defective products due to manufacturers.
Discount/Promotion/Point deducted or accumulated product
Customers break tester on display
Please pay 50% of retail price
Customers open/use/damage products on display
Please pay 100% of retail price
Products can only be exchanged one (01) time with each purchase and only exchange for products of equal or higher value than the original product. Customers please pay the difference amount if it arises.
This sales policy takes effect from February 28, 2020, and may be changed at the Company's discretion from time to time. The changed sales policy is not valid for customers who purchased products before the time the changed policy took effect.
Please read this Sales Policy carefully. If you have any questions, please contact the hotline number:
From Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (except public holidays).
We wish you have a great experience with our products.
Thank you very much!